xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

SUPPORT: pls check the webservers

It seems lots of poeple (including me) are suffering from severe downtime from the webservers.> FTP is up> email functionality is up> WEBhosting is DOWN (or simply the access from te web to the account holders folders is NOT working)This is at the time of this writing (March 5) already 5 to 6 days the matter.

Yeah, they don't. I'm actually bothering to respond now, since I get points for it. :DAnd yeah, everyone (including the admin) knows about this bug. You don't need to post anymore topics about it.

Yeah, they don't.  I'm actually bothering to respond now, since I get points for it.  :D
And yeah, everyone (including the admin) knows about this bug.  You don't need to post anymore topics about it.

Oh i agree with the posting and points part. LOL. BUt since he ask y do we still post these kind of topics y is he doing it too. LOL