xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I payed for plan B....

I got an e-mail from the guy telling me to e-mail him back what i wanted for a user name and a pass its been like 5 days now? when do you think my account will be up and running? i was hoping to have it this week end :D

Also i know that when you buy Plan A, B or C it does not come with your own domain name, and in the e-mail he sent me it asked me for ;

Domain Name
User Name
Password

I was wondering for the domain name how does it look, lets say i said i wanted "Dago" for my domain name, would it look like this ;
http://www.dago.nukehosting.com/

Also when i buy my own domain name how do i set it up so that it goes to my webspace that i bought here on nukehosting.

Thanks guys.

Another indication of bad service. This shows that it's not only the free hosters who are getting this kind of service.

The domain name will be something like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

When you get your own domain name, you can ask one of the admins (if they're even alive) to change it for you.

Alternatively, you can use the 'Parked Domains' function in you cpanel to add your domain to it. You have to go to the place where you bought your domain and point the nameservers to the ones here.

And it usually takes around 1-3 days for the domain change to register, so if the domain name doesn't function for a while, it's normal.

I just sign up with plan A several days ago. In the first few days the service here is very good without any problem until yesterday as I got an error message while trying to open fantastico in my account. The problem is still there now and nothing has been done from the host to correct it. Before this I have a free account here and it got geleted because I was unaware of the email that tells me to change the domain name to new server. Then, I decided to have a paid account just because I thought that the service in the paid account will be better. But, unfortunately I still have some problems.

Fantastico is currently not working for anyone as far as I know, The admin is working on it or something your best bet it to install the for/portal/ what ever your installing manualy :D

Tim :twisted:

yes you can install phpnuke and etc in the a/c as long as it is not illagel read the terms and conditions before you install any thing.

i do not know why everyone is moning. the hosting is free and is very good considering its free. The moderators do a very good job when you look how many members are on this forum.people just need to get off their back a little. if they never had to sort out peoples moning e-mails they would get their other work done quicker

Are you blind? Dago-Serv PAID for his. Think before you post. Or rather open your eyes and read.ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban, from the mysterious guy who did it.

windy, will you just shut up and stop being so mean to the other members? I have not seen one post from you being nice :evil:

I also pay for a hosting here. My problem is still there after several days. I contacted them through email but no reply was given.