xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anyone listens to hiphop music ?

I love hiphop music, I'm wondering if you do too.Anyways my new site is going to be a (dutch) hiphop sitewhere you can upload your music. Something likeSoundclick :wink:

Yeah I love hip hop too, I love Spanish Reggae too but if it wasnt because of hip hop Reggae not even be on the map right now to thanks fot that. Its a part of everything :arrow:

yeah i love hip-hop! my preferred artists are: 2pac, 50 cent, kanye west, obie trice, usher, and ludacris.the beat is just so ... awesome ;)

I love hip hop & R n B, i think most people do these days.. there are some great artist`s out there such as my fav Eminem

Oh and Soundclick has to be the best free music website in the world! plus most of its all legal.. what i mean ive listened to tracks on soundclick which are really big tune (been in the charts) and some poor silly begger has entered it as their own track... "what such losers"

Yeah I love hip hop too, I love Spanish Reggae too but if it wasnt because of hip hop Reggae not even be on the map right now to thanks fot that. Its a part of everything :arrow:

I like HipHop but I hate Reggae, is boring.... for me :wink: