xisto Community
guangdian

Wed Or Not My bigest headache&#

guangdian guangdian guangdian :(

I was born and brought up in a traditonal Chinese family,thus my parents hold the conventional ,even feudal ideas.Now I have been an adult and graduated for about five years as a master in the Arts & Design,living a happy singly life .However,the only misfortune is that my parents are urging me to marry everyday,especailly my mom.In a worse way ,It is the same of my relatives,whenever i encounter them.

Seeing more and more my former friends jumping into the jale of marriage,i becoming more and more uneasy.But the key point is that i have not the least attention to be attached to anybody... ...Sometimes, i am even willing to be single for the whole life.I think it is a good life style and a good state of mind.I do not know why i just wold like to enjoy the mysterious taste of loneliness after my daily work,hiding myself in my own confortable bookroom,or fixing my eyes on the screen of PC.Only that time,my inspirations flood in continously.Is there something wrong in my heart?

How can i escape from my parents's complaination.Nowdays,they are mad with the idea of having a lovely grandson.Any kind-hearted friend can give me a hand?

It's up to you, however, you could tell them how you feel about this. Although, I do feel you already have, and you have three clear options, marry someone, cut off all communications with them, or .. I'm not sure.

As an Asian like me I know how you feel. Asian parents so weird. Lets see I think you need to tell them to take it slow.... you got all the time in the world..... maybe you should pretend to be mad one day when they talk about it and disapper for like 2 days.... and come back...... tell them you went to crazy hospital... no jk don't do that.

I'm a 23 year old American single female, but the pressures are there too for me to get married, no so much from my family, but from the church. If you are not married, they do not even recognize you. In fact, they avoid you as much as possible (so of course I perpetuate their obsurdness by dressing semi-goth hehe). But anyway, we're talking about you, not me. It's difficult to say how to get your parents to back off. I guess you just have to remember it is your life, your decisions, and you're not harming anyone because of it.

Thanks you. all of you,from the bottom of my heart. With all your concern and suggestions I am sure i will get through this hard period of time.I am doing all my best to back off my parents' complaints,meanwhile i am seeking for a suitable gf .Life is a tough journey.No matter what your choice is ,a certain kind of troubles will follow u any time, any where......Anyway,that is true life.. . i will not refuse them....