xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My service does not run

I don't know what your saying but I think your talking about the vaio-hosting being down or somthing and your wondering whatthe problem is

I have question??what not to enter on one's strone umię and I have not knowed on cpanel for paru days what is goes on.

the track-suit of side http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/  

prosze about help

I think are you trying to say that your site does not work..???

It is alright.. everyone is having that problem right now. It has to do with the webhost.

yup, i think im just gonna give up and buy fnh hosting lol... *waits for parents to hand over the credit card* :D

after i open my site..and if my site is acutally worth it ..then i will upgrade to a paid hosting too!

After a while i will probably upgarde to paid only if i get more people to visit the site

thats true..its like a waste of money paying for hosting when ur site doesnt have much hits etc.

I had absoloutly NO visitors to my site for a start, but once I bought hosting (for some strange reason :?) I got mega hits! this is my 3rd month on paid hosting and I'm getting an average of 2166 hits a DAY! :D

This is going off-topic.Also, if the user that started the topic, searched, they would of found 100's of these already open.See, if users were active, they would know this - the forum is here for a reason lolLocked!