Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

help that DOESNT refer to the recent bug in the system

This is a "The System is Down"-*BLEEP*-a-bout-free zone

post your non- "The System is Down"-*BLEEP*-n'-HelpMes here

Here, I'll go first:

Hi, My name is VampyeVein...

*You all monotone* hello vamyrevein

I'm havin trouple uploaing my avatar? (from my machine) I get some php errors : header (screwed up n' such, can't access and blah)...help

Is this on the FNH forums, or on one of you own?

It doesn't matter. It's the same for all phpbb forums. Or at least the ones I've been to.

This is a "The System is Down"-*BLEEP*-a-bout-free zone

post your non- "The System is Down"-*BLEEP*-n'-HelpMes here

Hi, My name is VampyeVein...

*You all monotone* hello vamyrevein

I'm havin trouple uploaing my avatar?  (from my machine)  I get some php errors :  header (screwed up n' such, can't access and blah)...help

I see what you mean..

Here is what it said.

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/7836945234227b506681d8.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 479Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 480

Huum, try to chmod 666 the folder avatars that can be found in phpBB2/images

I am not sure if it is that part. But it can be that...

Huum, try to chmod 666 the folder avatars that can be found in phpBB2/images

wouldn't ya wanna chmod it to 777? thats what I have to chmon all my files for php-nuke (whichs runs with phpbb) to for it to upload the files such as avatars.

Tim :twisted:

yeah...I've been meaning to ask someone (never did) where can i get a good shell command line thing?Win XP Service Pack 1 (I intend to keep 1)

okay, i'm a complete newb to this command line stuff. Can I get the exact command for it/can i get good tutorial?Thx--Z

That depends on what you're trying to do. If you're just trying to open the command prompt, ou just click Start (or the equivalent), then 'Run' (same), then type 'cmd' into the box and click run. After that, you have to type in the command you want, but that's dependant upon what you want to do.

That depends on what you're trying to do.  If you're just trying to open the command prompt, ou just click Start (or the equivalent), then 'Run' (same), then type 'cmd' into the box and click run.  After that, you have to type in the command you want, but that's dependant upon what you want to do.

I need a command to upload a gif from my machine to the forums for my avatar...

chmod 777 <what the hell do  i put here?>

Thanks again

--Z?