xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

READ THIS PLZ

People to stop you from flooding the board with stupid questions iam gona asnwer themNo the data from youre Sql databases is not deleted, the sites are coming back when the admins fix the problem and theres nothing to do about it right now. No your site is not hijacked. P.S. To see if youre site is safe login to youre cpanel and chek the FILE MANAGER and c if the folders are there (taking that you can log in) it works fine for me its just sayn that the mysql is offlinehope i was heplfull

Lol save your breath. People will still continue to start new topics asking the same questions.

That is so true. People will continue on starting new topics about this. Like I said in other threads, if the admin who owns this place just come to post an announcement on this... the crowd will be settled down.

This is the first experience for many people to have their website down, therefore they panic. And this is my first time too. I panic. :D

I thought about starting a new topic to tell people to shut up too. I was going to include this though:

Everything is technically fine except for Apache and MySQL. The Apache service is for some reason not listening on port 80. I checked this via telnet. Port 443 does work, if that helps any.

To log into cPanel, you can use http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If APX004 could put that in the original post It'd be useful...or I could just start a new topic.

Thanks,, this clears up a lot.. hope it will be back very soon.. cuz running at lycos atm but my acount is almost full. :oops: