xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre

1,000 Members

OMG :P 1,000 members. Congrats with that too.but anyway we has to make our Xisto to the best forum. more member more post it is fun :)Keep post much and as good as you can. <_<

congratulations Xisto!i think this site is pretty damn cool actually i spend hours playing asteroids. pretty soon you guys will see my elite site, it iwll be about ultima online pvp, and maybe antyhing else i like. i guess like a blog.i hate php nuke sites, mine is elite

I know this is quite and old topic but the guy above me i think had member number of 1,740 or something so that means if u have got 1000 then 700 users were deleted.Are so many accounts deleted because of 0 posts? who wouldnt post in Xisto when they see what it has to offer if you post? :) btw well done for so many users :-) Xisto is probably going to get bigger and we will have worlds best community :D:D

Yeh this is quite an achievment, and in quite a short space of time aswell. The website itself has come along way aswell as the number of members. The arcade section is now HUGE!!! Well done Admins, developers and Mods..and everyone else aswell!

Important thing is making the first post.. Once a member makes some posts and gets familier with others, only then he can feel that he is a part of a community. I and my admins along with the moderators are working Hard to make this community, a success!We hope that every member of Xisto feels that they are a part of a healthy community and enjoy their stay here. We welcome your suggestions to make our community more intresting and exciting!

SPAMMERS...[don't post less than one line]Well done!!! Happy 1,000th post again...well I wish birthdays were like this....you can have a birthday delete some days and have it again :DHopefully the new members wont SPAM [yeh you, you know who Im talking about] and will be active and actually post....yes..post PROPER things

Yes, Becca. I agree with you here.

Most of the new members who are coming here are making one line posts and it is becoming a menace. One member I noticed is just copy-pasting somebody else's posts in the same topic!

New members, if you are reading this please avoid doing this... keep Xisto clean and spam free. Then only it will be useful to you all...

Spam will not lead you anywhere... When you ask for your hosting or upgrade, your posts are reviewed and if they are not satisfactory, hosting WILL be denied.

If you do this often you WILL be BANNED, You are warned.

Edited by Becca (see edit history)