xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggestion.....

I have a suggestions, now if it's good or not I don't know LOL....My suggestion is to have a place for eveyone that is a admin, mod, account creater....etc just for us to chat.this way we can decuss the diff things that are going on and ask each other questions about the little problems that we might have. (i.e. if the server go's down and one of the admin know's why you can make 1 big announcement to all the admin/mods as of why it's gone down or somthing....) is that a good suggestion? I think it would be a great use.

Gezzz... you guys do not like us or something????It seems like you guys are going to try to segregate yourself from the rest of the commoners... :D

Gezzz... you guys do not like us or something????
It seems like you guys are going to try to segregate yourself from the rest of the commoners... :D

Yer thats the idea :(
not really but sounded good :(

Its called that staff forum o.O you should be able to see it your in the Modertor group

ok I see it now, but it was not there before I don't think I looked and looked. Thanks! 8)

I hope they will include senior members too. I think many seniors members can contribute many good things and can suggest useful things for the site and forum. :mrgreen:

nah the forum should just stay for mods admins etc. We have a forum like this at SG and it is good. I mean we want to post some things like who u think should take a yellow card or whose sig is not in the size allowed. that should stay between the admins because if u talk that in front of the person then he will start saying shits to the admin/mod who told that and he will register new accounts and annoy someone.