xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Chat Room? Visit: http://www.lhcw.net/FNH

Yeah, that's a good point, but when I had it going, it slowed my computer riiiight down... :DI think it's a good idea though... maybe you could find a smaller file chat room or something... :?Just an idea :D

random, I can't believe that this Java applet would slow your comuter right down. Check that you didn't have anything else running at the time.Also check that you have the latest java build installed.

"]there is also 123flashchat.com they got a sick flashchat..but it cost alot of money

Sham they don't take FNH$ lol.

The one that is up at the moment is alright I think.

"]there is also 123flashchat.com they got a sick flashchat..but it cost alot of money

Sham they don't take FNH$ lol.

The one that is up at the moment is alright I think.

ahaha for real! another thing with 123flashchat is that u need ssh access to install it! i have it but no ssh account..so when i get ssh i will probably install it for my site or something :wink:

i think what is a very good option for keep comunicate whit the mods :D  
(Ithink :D )

I think its a good option to comunicate with custumors :D

I like very god IRC server, and for my the java applet is very complet but i preffer Mirc, I recomend put more smiles and put more images for users :D i LIKE

Dont know yet. I'm quite satisfied with the forum. Many discussions have already started here and we can say many things, long ones too unlike in chat room.