xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Chat Room? Visit: http://www.lhcw.net/FNH

Would you like a Java Based Chat Room?

Will you be able to get it f or us?? It will help and make this community more fun.

Possibly, I'll look into it. Most likely be IRC but also be able to connect via Java for people that cant connect to IRC (i.e for those at school or something)

Right, I will sort something this sat evening or sunday - depends on when I go home.I can't access the IRC client thing from here, the network admins have blocked that port or something - don't ask!Anyway, here is my plan. I will set up an IRC room so people who use mIRC or the likes can access it that way - and I'll also put a Java front bit on - I'll add a link to it from the forum too.Should be up by next week - should help cut the spam around here to.Anyways, for those of you who are doing the competition - try and incoporate this into your design.