xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

For all the people asking "Why Is My Website Down"

You can still log into your FTP. It seems as the free hosting server is having some Apache problems.

So at first it is a mysql problem, and now it is an apache problem??? What is going on here???

Is freenukehosting going down???? I notice that this community really just started back in Nov. 2004, which is really not long ago. It seems like there were some situation before that is why the date is back to Nov. 2004. I think freenukehosting started before Nov. 2004, but they get into a problem that had to begin their birth agian.

Hmm.... clearly freenukehosting is going down!!! This must be the second wrath of God on freenukehosting!

:D

:roll: fnh aint going down my site is working fine and besides im sure they will get the vaio-hosting thing fixed soon

I honestly don't understand why people B*th and complain its a free serves... I mean seriously if you wanted a more reliable server (which the free server is very reliable from what i hear any ways) then you should buy your hosting instead of using a free host.... just my 2 cents :DTim :twisted:

:roll: fnh aint going down my site is working fine and besides im sure they will get the vaio-hosting thing fixed soon

So how does your site still stand with no error while we all suffer, Jeff?

Just curious... maybe you can fill me in... i will follow your steps..

So how does your site still stand with no error while we all suffer, Jeff?

Just curious... maybe you can fill me in... i will follow your steps..

That persons site is still up because its on the samer server as this forums "freenukehosting.com" there for the people on the other servers aren't experianceing this problem (I don't think nor does it look that way)

Tim :twisted:

well...i am glad that at least someone answered to ours posts with some reasonable answer but it would be much nicer if some of admins could say something. Maybe even some of us could help somehow if we would know what?s happening.

Well i remember seeing a news post about new servers arriving on Feb 27. Maybe they are transferring all the accounts to that server.

well...i am glad that at least someone answered to ours posts with some reasonable answer but it would be much nicer if some of admins could say something. Maybe even some of us could help somehow if we would know whats happening.

Well it is not from the admin, so we can not really say that the moderators here are telling what they know for sure. It is like they are basing their facts upon having faith in the admin. :D

Until the admin who owns this place come to post so, I think I will still not believe that the server is okay. And it is days now since the server is down. That means this issue is either being put on layway or the server is experiencing something really bad,

For anyone her that plays AAO, for the past year shoudl remember a problem like this.Authorization (used to login to the game) was down for a while because they were moving all of their servers to a new location, the only things i can think of for this one are:1. New servers were baught and they are transfersing all info2. their base station where the servers are (or atleast the free ones) is being moved to a new location3. Servers are down for maintnance4. Their system crashed