xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Blank Site?!?!?!?!

No **** shakespere. But i believe it has something to do with the server and i would like to kno a better answer than the common sense of dur...its down.

A) You spelled shakespeare wrong, SHAKESPEARE.:D It's free hosting and we can expect some down time here and there.C) It will probably just be down for a day or it could be down longer, with free hosting you'll never know.D) Please watch how you talk to older members on here, because if you look around everyone always asks the same damn questions over and over again without searching.Have a nice day. 8)

Hmmm. I was considering putting up my standard message here (read another topic), but I decided not to, since everyone in this thread is having a bad day. :D(That includes me)

Yeah that was irrelevant, and for the record yes I do put " 8) " after every sentence. It's kind of a mark to let people know that I have posted. :wink: 8)

*Is having a bad day, but refuses to give a flying *BLEEP*

Now I guess we could all just *BLEEP* and moan to no end about or this, or try something else: it works for.

Pat yourself on the back, you're doing good with your site

Take a *BLEEP*ing break, the site aint going anywhere, It'll be back

Stop *BLEEP*ing, it does no good

If you need to mellow out, just watch these:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/systemisdown.html

NO MATTER WHAT, DON"T X THIS OUT, EVEN IF YOU GET A NOT FOUND ERROR!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail45.html

We installed that light switch so you can turn the lights on and off, not go into light switch rage!!!! Now lets go break open that glow stick and poor it into homstarrunners mountain due!!! :(:D:( Sorry I love'd them both :(Tim :twisted: