xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Upload

I've been uploading this file for ages and ages!its 72MB and its been uploading for over an hour maybe two. Does it usually take this long?it still says "sending request to freenukehosting.com" should i quit and try tomorrow? ps I have fast internet not a modem

Well, if it's 72 megs, it's going to take a hell of a long time. Even with a really fast connectiong, you can't expect upload speeds of more then 250K/second. Which means it would take 4*72=288 minutes to upload. Leave it going overnight. :wink:

Thats nearly 5 hours.Turns out I waited so long to tell this post and then after it i was sitting around not doing much, and anyway... well, it just finished uploading. Amazing! Well thanks anyway.

Well, if it's 72 megs, it's going to take a hell of a long time.  Even with a really fast connectiong, you can't expect upload speeds of more then 250K/second.  Which means it would take 4*72=288 minutes to upload.  Leave it going overnight.  :wink:

250K uploads? that is fast. i got 2mb broadband but i struggle to get that speed ova an ftp client.