xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Connection Failed

Alright, if no one had said that we recognize there's a problem, then I'm sorry. But I would think that seeing 50+ posts on one topic would be enough for someone to realize that. :D And now that that's been cleared up, I can continue my crusade against idiots. :( And that groupd doesn't include you, heat.

we cant say "We're working on it" because "we're" not Admin probably is.
And we recognise there is a problem.

All better now?

:D

I think that is where alot of the members are concerned that we can be in this stale state where our website is down. If the admin who owns this place can just come and post an announcement saying that he is working on it, i believe the members will have no excuse to post threads like this.

Even you are not sure if we are getting our websites fixed. Therefore since there is no assurance that our websites are being work to get running again, many of us panic. We post threads like this.

For the staff here, please do sympathize to why many do that. And you can recognize that many who post these threads are having their first experience with this kind of problem.