xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Connection Failed

Website/Cpanel doesn't seem to be working. However, FTP works for me... Hopefully it will be back up soon. Any ideas what going on FNH mods ?

Cpanel and FTP works perfect here...  But my site ain't, I think they will resolve the "bug" soon ;)

Yea. I have this same problem.

i hope its up tonight...i cant do anything now...yesterday i could get into cpanel and ftp but now i cant get into anything and my error page isnt showing up either

That can be that it may not going to be easily solved. :DI have not yet experience unabling to access the cpanel. If I do, that means I must have reached the next step into the problem of this webhost.

READ THE FORUMS!!!

I understand there's a problem and I've read the forums but not one says there actually is a recognized problem! And FYI try "we're working on it" instead of sounding redundant :wink:

we cant say "We're working on it" because "we're" not Admin probably is.And we recognise there is a problem.All better now?:D

we cant say "We're working on it" because "we're" not Admin probably is.
And we recognise there is a problem.

All better now?

:D

Could say admin then? and yes all better