xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Site :)

A homey! Kamusta? :D I wish I could create something as great as that! What a pretty webpage. :( (And what a pretty dog. Yours? I couldn't even get a pic of my cat on. All I get is a red cross. Pffft!)

A homey! Kamusta?  :D  I wish I could create something as great as that! What a pretty webpage.  :(  
(And what a pretty dog. Yours? I couldn't even get a pic of my cat on. All I get is a red cross. Pffft!)

ei ok lang ako bro! :( yes may pinoy! :(

thanks for the compliment kabayan! :D yah.. that's my dog(a labrador retriever) i have a cat too.. :( :( she's a siamese cat.. she's on heat actually! :D what do you got?

I love the design... and the image or there is the text "step into the e-world" that's very original! :shock: and the image of the service offered too! :wink:

ei ok lang ako bro! :( yes may pinoy! :D
thanks for the compliment kabayan! :D yah.. that's my dog(a labrador retriever) i have a cat too.. :(:D she's a siamese cat.. she's on heat actually! :D what do you got?

Um, I'm a girl. :D I used to have both cats, dogs, etc. but my building doesn't allow pets. So, I just have em on my wallpaper. LOL! Nah, I was trying to get my pic on but it didn't work.

My cat was in heat once and I put cologne on her so the male cat would get turned off. Didn't work. Men are so stubbornwhatever the species.

it's in dutch, but the lay-out is boring

Hey, taptoefanaat. Hoe gaat het met jou?

Someone said that MY site looks like sjit: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Guess that's what being a newbie is all about. :D Except for Ross here who rocks.

howow!.. sorry marion.. i thought you're a guy.. :D:D my guy friend is named "Marion" LOL that's why! :D:D:D

Someone said that MY site looks like sjit: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Guess that's what being a newbie is all about.  Except for Ross here who rocks.

just inspired! :D:D:D

now i cant create another one.. the inspiration im saying... is... * G O N E *

hehehe

where in manila are you anyway?

howow!.. sorry marion.. i thought you're a guy.. :D:D my guy friend is named "Marion" LOL that's why! :D:D:D

Someone said that MY site looks like sjit: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Guess that's what being a newbie is all about.  Except for Ross here who rocks.

just inspired! :D:D:D

now i cant create another one.. the inspiration im saying... is... * G O N E *

hehehe

where in manila are you anyway?

it's looks fine to me. keep on working. I don't have any to show off right now. Still in the process of developing one. The one that I am developing is still have some problem to be solved. Anyway, I like the layout and colour.