xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Loading values in txt file to database

I have a script that during the install, I am to run a file that is supposed to load zip code data into the database. It says it runs correctly at the end but yet the table in the database remains empty.

Here is the code:

PHP Code:

<?require('data.php');require('functions.php');sql_connect();$file=file("admin/zip.txt");$i=form_get("i");$start=$i+1;$end=$start+5000;if($end>=count($file)){$end=count($file);}for($i=$start;$i<$end;$i++){$sql_query=$file[$i];sql_execute($sql_query,'');if($i%5000==0){$link=$main_url."/load_zip_data.php?i=$i";show_screen($link);}}//forecho "DONE $start-$end";?>

Can anyone see anything wrong with this code to where it won't do what it should? The zip.txt is located in the admin directory as it should be. Thanks for any help! The file load_zip_data.php is the one that is the one that contains all script above.

:?: :?:

Added

tags--CodeFX