xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PHP NUKE platinum

any one else using it? i have it and i thinks its great improvement over regular nuke with all the new options and such :mrgreen:

I think all the options that came along with phpnuke platinum are the modules you can get with phpnuke sites. With phpnuke plat, I am trying to find time to install it and share phpBB user table. If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know.

-- An option
I have only seen where the Phpbb forum is converted to
a Nuke forum (users name, pass, posts etc transfer over),
but only with a Nuke site, not Platinum.
The script to do that is
HERE

Maybe Platinum's site has a script to go from a regular
Nuke to Platinum - then a 2 part process.

.... just a thought
;)

yeah plat does have to modules that you can just download but doesnt it make it way esier to just upload youre files go to phpmyadmin import the tables and start working on youre site?

Im using php nuke platinum. And its awsome. Nice job. more new selections and more admin tools too. I cant wait til the server gets fix. Im calming down a lilttle bit. lol :arrow:

dont tell me u never heard about php nuke platinum. well its just a new and improved version of php nuke. it features alot of new things to manage your site. you can even close your site thro the protector if you want, I like that feature because wen i need to fix a something i just close the site and then reopen it again wen its fix. Its nice. and i recomend it. I think php nuke platinum is the best web portal ever.