xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ladder Script

Does anyone know where u can find these types of scripts without buying them, cuz i can't find any at all if there is a website i can go to download them for free or could yall just contact me or something if u know or just post it in the forums on this thread.thank you.

you can't download the scripts from here. What i'm looking for is to get the scripts and then be able to make a ladder site. Anyone eles know where i can get them for free.

Dude, I'm not even sure what you're looking for. I gave you a link that had 206,000 hits for you to browse through. You should at least explain your request.

here is an example of what i wanna make without paying any money....http://www.gambattles.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t. I don't think i can do it without paying anything but i just wanna see if anyone knows anywhere that gives the scripts for that for free if that are such free ones.

You just gotta search around. Look around php script directories, and you should be able to find some...Anyway, what is you ladder gonna b about?

here is an example of what i wanna make without paying any money....http://www.gambattles.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t. I don't think i can do it without paying anything but i just wanna see if anyone knows anywhere that gives the scripts for that for free if that are such free ones.

Your link is dead, so I can't check it out. And I don't know what you want.