xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Poker

Anyone here like playin Poker? specifically texas hold-em. I get in about 1 cash game per wekk. And some tournys here and there. I love it, just wonderin if anyone feels the same.

I like playing poker with my family, and occasionally play it on pokerstars. Good fun - if you ask me. I wouldnt bet real money for it unless it was a few social games with friends/family.

Anyone here like playin Poker? specifically texas hold-em. I get in about 1 cash game per wekk. And some tournys here and there. I love it, just wonderin if anyone feels the same.

I heard about that game. I never play it before, but it sounds addictive.

oh man that game is fun, once i plyed with my cuz - its a really good way to kill time, cuz what seemed like 30 min to us was actually 4 hours :?

Texas-holdem is the best. I play it, illegally. Bite me why don't ya.Ive only made like a couple bucks but im good at it.