xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

easy php!?

Does anyone here use easyphp is a loader that u can load a php site on your computer. IF u do can u tell me how to load nuke portal?

run the server > apache and mysql will light up (green light)(when APACHE is running, and so as the PHP)run and configure mysql> go to ..mysqlbin > run command > type in: mysqld(that will start the mysql)> run command > type in: mysql --user root -p > when "Enter password:" appeared, hit ENTERok now youre in mysql go to install.txt of phpnuke.. you'll be given a set of instructions on how to set the tables and dump some data in your mysql ;) (phpMyAdmin can be used to make things much more easier! ;) )i used easyphp but i had problems connecting to my mysql server via my php scripts that's why i downloaded PHPTriad(comes with apache,php,and mysql) and works good :Dgood luck!

Does anyone here use easyphp is a loader that u can load a php site on your computer. IF u do can u tell me how to load  nuke portal?

If you want to run a nuke portal on ur computer i suggest gong to TechGFX and download Inferno (sp) It will install apachee, and mysql and phpmyadmin and allow you to run php-nuke it also comes with php-nuke platinum which is php-nuke with a bunch of add on/mods installed on it :D

Tim :twisted: