xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Web Design Contest (Ended Winner is: StonedDevil)

Hello, This is a new contest offered from freenukehosting.com.

Contest Type: Template design for freenukehosting.com site. (HTML OR HTML AND FLASH)

You should create your own design not a design that someone else made.
Design

If you are would like to join this contest please replay to this topic if you have a preview of what you can do please post it. you must be accepted to join this contest before you start making the design so you need to replay to this post and admin should send you information by pm.

OrionLeingod is the winner of this contest. see design at http://forums.xisto.com/

Nice! I'm definately going to try, if you'll let me. Please? I don't have any work to show, since I haven't bothered to make templates before, though.Also, how long would the reseller account last for?

I already have a reseller account... could I like... get that stuff added onto my account, and get the domain name for anotehr site?

it will be for 2 month.Random lol you got a reseller already random email me with your domain name because I need to move it to the new server. or is it moved already nazrin email me with your msn ID

count me in ill start workin now too but im already busy =P im creating a Half Life Modification called FullMetalAQuest

i got a few questions..... Any specific colors? Any specific design notes? Any image size? Image type?Or is this all up to our imagination?

I would also like to know the deadline... just to see if I need to get one of my past templates and make it better, or make a completely new one...