xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Transfer phpBB from localhost to my website problem..

I just like to know maybe some of you phpBB veterns may experience this to teach me. What I do is use wampserver which is a software that complies all the apache, php, mysql into one installation. I use that software in my computer to work with integramod testing.I add some mods to integramod. Then I transfer it to my website. That is where I encounter the problems. I know that it is not even the a database table error. Because I try this many times. And I know that i can not be a script error too.For example:I will add one mod like ADR. Then transfer the edited files from my computer in replace of the ones in my website. I of course, add the sql as the instruction tells me from the ADR mod. In completion of this mod add on, I did notice that it works with not error. However I get the problem of not abling to add another menu through qbar.After over more than many times in reinstalling this mod, I know that it is not script. Because it will happen the same with other mods when I add the edit files from my computer to my website. However I can not add any forums or make any category. I will try to add the category or forum, and it will not show.To these mods that I add on, I try many times to see if I am forgetting things that may cause errors. But I follow the directions clearly and I reinstall the mods over five times, coming with the same result.Before I transfer the files in my computer, it test well. All and everything works. Then when I send the files to replace the ones in my website, that is when there is some disfuction there.What can it be? For I know it works good in my computer, but even if I transfer all the files to the website everything still has those little disfuctions. PLEASE HELP ME! I am stuck at this for 6 days already.