xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Doom 3 expansion Steals Half-Life 2 Grav Gun

i heard this from a friend, how lame of ID, lol oh well they learned from there mistake, doom 3 wasnt that interactive in the first place.

Apparently Valve took the grav gun concept from an idea that already existed anyway. So ID are only stealing stolen property.

its a good wepon it needs to be used in every game :s lol jk iv not pld d3 so i dont know but its realy cl in hl2 tiis sweet

I heard id software had grav gun long before hl2 came out and used it in doom3 to place some of the objects in the game world

I loved DOOM 2. Doom 3 didn't have that feeling i dunno.And HL2 was good very good i can say. HMMm the gravity gun will be very helpful since whenever there is a medic kit or smth when u take it u press on smth like a button and 10 monsters show up lol.

I didnt like the gravity gun too much...so dont care much if its included in the doom 3 exp...also doom 3 was pretty crappy :|