xisto Community
iGuest

vBulletin vs IPB

phPBB doesn't have a good interface? Oh do me a favour there are many themes which make phpBB lovely though i dun disagree that IPB is better than both. For some reason which i haven't understand many ppl prefer Vbulletin when for me phpBB which is free is nicer and has more features. But now IPB has made a step forward than other boards.The competion will start when PHPBB3 will be out. IT must be great. And the hacks and mods add many functions. Even a theme could make it look like this. Just wait till 3 and there will be more powers for phpBB modders and skinners.

All of them have advantages and disadvantages...I prefer IPB and PHPBB(I never test VB or own it):Advantages:PhpBB >>Free and Easy to Manage >>Recommended for newbies >>Lots of sources especially mods and hacks >>FriendlyIPB >>Clean and smooth >>Easy and Have many features >>Cool Themes/Graphics >>Mods are still cool even though they don't have as many as PHPBBDisadvantages:PhpBB >>Bad themes >>Limited Function/Features(At this period)IPB >> Paid/Trial Version Only >>Mods aren't as many as PHPBB

Why wont you use, phpBB?

It is also as good as any other.

i think phpbb is not pro.i think IBF is the most popular and it's easy to use,now it's IBF 2.0.3 is the newest version,you can take it.And you can visit mods.invisionize.comfor mods support and if you find it's difficult to hack mods you can use a forum was hacked 125 mods in herehttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :o have fun