xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hitch

I just wanted to recommend the movie "Hitch" to everyone. I saw it last night, and itwas awesome! It is a good movie for both girls and guys. It is very cute, but also very funny. Has anyone else seen it?

Yeah, I took my girlfriend out to see this movie on opening day. I was rather suprised at how good it was. Now, for me.... it wasn't anything monumental or anything, but it was definatly a whole lot better than what I had expected (I'm not much of a Will Smith fan [though, I do like Kevin James alot, heh], nor am I much of a romance-movie fan).

yeah i wanna see hitch really bad, but i always wait for them to come to video lol, too lazy to go watch in a movie theater, and our tv at home is big enough :D

I was dissapointed with HITCH i thought it was only about the guy from King of Queens but it was mostly about Will smith and his problems with women. The end was funny when hitch gets attacked. HA HA

A tad dissapointing, but enjoyable. I wouldn't recommend it if your a movie buff who likes to analyz movies (myself), but if you need a reason to get out of the house... :roll: