xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

msn beta

MSN Bete its ok but they can do better like adding lots more function to MSN Spaces, Groups overall MSN Beta Gets a 7/10

I like it alot. I use msn alot more than any thing else, well i take that back, i use Xfire more than anytihng else. But the beta is pretty nice. I like the new layout and design. I just cant wait till it comes out for real :D

Its a multi-networked IM client, like GAIM. I think GAIM is a better one though.About beta: I dislike it because its slow ;) and also needs a patch to get rid of a lot of the junk included like this "free packs" stuff and balls like that.

i like msn 7 it's good. but the big think is, about the background. each time that i want to change, it sends to the one that i chat with. plus when i change the color, it's only for when i log in and only for 1 day. i like the nudge think. it's like the buzz in yahoo. the winks are getting on my nerves now... like the one with the dancer...

The handwriting thing is begining to bug me. Also the flash animation is to. There should really be a feature that allows you to turn it off. O well, at the end of the day, it's cheaper than a telephone call.

The handwritten doesn'y work with my msn 7.0.Tried everything but can't get it running. Does any1 knows a solution ?? :evil: