xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

web page maker

to all the people who have problems or dont know how to create html i recomend web page maker. is a good program and easy to create page in 5 minutes!!

you can download it free for 14 days on http://www.webpage-maker.com/ , or justo buy it, it isnt expensive, but it isnt to professional.

Fixed the url--CodeFX

Yeah I just gave it a whirl, its pretty OK.By the way, edit your post, the link has a comma in it which affects people going to the site

Yeah I just gave it a whirl, its pretty OK.

By the way, edit your post, the link has a comma in it which affects people going to the site

Ye, you are right. He shouldn't put COMMA at the end of the URL... it doesn't open...

andrux_12, Please modify the url... thanks...

Since I know how to create webpage using DW or use open source sites I don't need though...

If you do not know how to make web pages then yeah it will set you up with some nice looking back grounds and it will just tell you where to put the stuff you want people to read. And you can change the pictures on the website templates so if you dont like em or whatever you know its pretty handy. So yeah you could download it or you could just learn html coding some of it is pretty basic but the stuff here you can build in 5 mins would take probably a while to do in hard code and in the end, who is going to notice anyway when its up on the net? :wink:

Usually if something is professional its just confusing. Like Photoshop. arg. I have no idea about that thing. buttons everywhere! but this webpagemaker though I would not use it, it is clever and easy for some people who are new to coding web pages.

y cnt ppl just learn html properly and use notepad? but if u do want to use an editor, either use HTML Kit or do it properly and buy dreamweaver.