xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Drum Tabs / Sheet Music

Ahh, you guys beat me to the post, yeah MXTabs.net is the place to go. They have many bands there and many versions of each song by different people, which are rated higher or lower than each other. Go there! 8)

http://www.songsterr.com/ is the link.

As for sheet music, I've been looking as well, but I've found nothing good.

Yeah, I prefer sheet music because that's what I have used, to learn to play the drums, but I guess I can learn tab ;)

If you find anything, let me know! ;) I'll do the same ;)

Unfortunately, yeah... o_O;I've even tried searching for sheet music in file-sharing programs, but it isn't very popular. Mainly paino music comes up

Actually, I've been planning to set up a site for just the purpose. Well, a subsite of my site. It's going to be a tablature/lyrics/sheet-music site, and well, it's going to need moderators (hint, hint) is anyone interested? Also, please chime in your ideas, ([de]constructive)-critisism, and etcetera-such.

/!Please PM me to request a moderating position.

Thankz--

--Z?

It'll be a bit of time b4 I'm ready for that, but I've already written most of the code for the Tablature site. Now for the sheet music...