xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anyone using Paid hosting of FNH?

REALLY????? :shock: :roll: As the quality and stability of free hosting is very .... :!: ... :!: ..... :!: ....... :!: I'm afraid paid hosting get similar experience :cry: :!:Morover, You're FNH Admin, not general member of FNH. There may be bias :?

I am not from the staff! but i got 99,6 % uptime, but still, i am promise my customers 99.9 %, but i have been seen much problems with the databases! And if this happend someone should fix this directly!Thats the dumb thing with whm, u cant like restart apache server if it has failed! and same with mysql and so on!But i am very glad for the prices and uptime! Support is little slowly i think!

The Paid hosting is incredible. I dual-admin a paid site (kontik.net) hosted here and we've had a grand total of 0 downtime. Incredible.

I'm not usign paid hosting, but the free hosting is so great that the paid hosting is probably better than great... !

I'm using free hosting (really using?!).

I installed a phpbb & guestbook. However, nothing can be accessed!
No Fantastico! FTP account created but cannot access! :shock:

I submitted these problems to the ticket system more than 4days.

Nothing replied!
NO SUPPORT! FREE HOSTING AS NOTHING! :?

If FNH want to use Free Hosting to attract customers for Paid Hosting, I'll tell my friends this is the quality & stability of FNH paid hosting, though FNH staffs said that they're in different server, however, both of them are under same admin & support! :shock: :?

We no theres no fantastico, about the FTP did you create a new one or is it not letting you use your cPanel username and password t log into your FTP?

We no theres no fantastico, about the FTP did you create a new one or is it not letting you use your cPanel username and password t log into your FTP?

As you see, I already submitted to the ticket system titled Various Problems for 4days! :shock: :?

I'm not newbie for cpanel! 8)

FTP account created & recorded by myself. However, cannot access is cannot access! :?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ & login;

Disk space available Unlimited Megabytes

REALLY????? :shock:  :roll:  
As the quality and stability of free hosting is very .... :!: ... :!: ..... :!: ....... :!: I'm afraid paid hosting get similar experience :cry:  :!:

Morover, You're FNH Admin, not general member of FNH. There may be bias :?

Paid Servers are faster and better, though the free ones are excelent