xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello from Maine

Hello. This is one of your new members from Maine. Just thought I would stop by your forums. I am impressed with the features offered by your paid hosting plans and look foreword to looking through your forums more thoroughly. Have a nice day! :-)PS-Where do I get to get my account created?

Hello! To request hosting you need 5 posts though but thats easy to do, just post something helpful and fun somewhere and we will all have a great time!so anyways where abouts in Maine do you live? I have a friend who lives there in Portland, do you live there? My friend is a girl, by the way so that might help... where do you live?

I live about 5 or so minutes away from Portland. ;) Thank you for the help about the free hosting, but I have already payed for "Plan A" under the payed hosting plans and do not an account created for it.