xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Any one plays the SIM series?

Any Sim lovers here? I only have the original Sim game. It is awesome! 2D is not that bad. But I will like to play all the other expansions when I can find time. That means I just need to get those games.

I got the latest one that came out on PC - played it and then gave it to my sister. I just got so bored - I was like, "What the hell!"I much prefer games that you can take an assult rifle to and do some damage - much more entertaining.So, for me, I hated the series.

I know what you mean. With sim games, you have to be patient. I only play sim when I have time. But when I do not, I play real time strategy games.

i thought they were kind of boring i would rather playa good fighting game b4 this or an adventure online game or something...my favorite games are shooters though

good game not really my type however good to waste siome time.the game shuld be much more throughly beta tested though there is many bugs.