xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

<rap Is Crap> Clan...

Oh my god... And i saw a "rock is crock" topic on another message board... Can't you two co-exist peacefully? :(

I like rap.......and rock....Oh NO!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!! why would you start a clan about how you dont like rap? just doesn't make sense to me, I mean, I dont like jazz but I dont go around saying: "I dont like jazz, do you like jazz? you dont? well, lets go and not like jazz together, and call ourselves, the anitjazz comitee"This has been a informative opinionated rant by Cypher

now what kind of stupid idea is that.. i mean making a clan about hating rap, what do you guys play on a game called rock city. lmao i bet you do! anyways why would you make a clan like that? i like rap and rock, rap more than rock but everymorning i wake up and turn on the radio to a rock station, and everynight i listen to rap. so by making this topic you are basically telling me to go make a clan thats name should be... hmmm *thinks* rap and rock rule? hmm real good idea, being sarcastic if you didnt notice. but anyways, mods or admins, can you close this topic please, seems pointless to me..

WELLLLLLL what if we dont like rap but want country....or classical..aaahhhhhh soooothing...lol Do you require that we like rock ...classic rock...alternative rock....or just plain Ol' rock! Swwweeeeeett ROOCCKK and Rooollllll iiinn myyy sssoouullll

anyone who doesnt like rap wanna join this clan, for whatever reason they dont like rap for and like rock music.

Well now, why don't you go find a *BLEEP* to *BLEEP* ya *BLEEP*ing hobo!

rap and rock is good genre!

if you dont like rap good for you, if you like rap, great, imo i dont like it, if you do, more power to you. dont freak out, go make yourself a "we hate rock" clanand if you like country, jazz, but you dont like rap, then you can still join because those are not rap now are they. chill out man, just cuz i dont like it, doesnt mean no one can. I'm sure all the artist who sing rap are very talented individuals, it's just not my kind of music.

Olk skool rap together with electro and d&b is a power. And it rocks instead of that which we call rock that probably doesn't rock your body :rolleyes:
But there is band wich mixed hip-hop, rock, breakbeat and electro sounds. It sounds very kool :o Songs Mighty 44, Still Rocking, Push It make you high :angry: lol
B-boys' band Flying Steps also knows how to rock...

well, actually most clans and associations are made up because one group of people hate something about the other group :angry:just that of course they don't give a name to their clan of what the actual purpose is (hate whatever...) but rather a more indirect approach of appreciation of whatever they do (in this case, like rock music etc...) But that is purely legislatory and dull! :angry:nobody is holding you from making an "anti-oldie" clan... :rolleyes:...rocks you say... I would throw his own CDs back at him, all that raps' gotta hurt! :angry:

really...go make and "i hate oldies" clan. I dont care if you love rap to death its not gonna make me like it. EMINEM is like...like...hes just....gah i dont know...?annoying?