xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Multiple IP addresses

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft Windows XP. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: How to  obtain the latest SP

source: microsoft

I did that, I posted the site as a reference. I noticed the other accounts were created Oct 2004 so maybe they don't have the update? I GOT my laptop in November

I have the same problem... 3 other accounts with the same IP address than me. how the SP would make the IP address change? i probably sound dumb, but i dont get it...........

If you're talking about the IP address on your accounts, every single one has the same IP address. Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter.

If you're talking about the IP address on your accounts, every single one has the same IP address.  Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter.

I was told I had to chose an account I'm not sure if it's going to be followed through but I didn't want to have anyone lose their account because we all "had" the same IP address.

What I mean is this: there is an IP address which the hosting server uses. It is the same for every account hosted here, and is shown in the upper-left section of cPanel as 'Shared IP Address'.