xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What sports do you take part in?

So what sports do you take part in? Personaly I prefer the less popular stuff - here is what I spend my year doing.Surfing (Summer) - just got into it last year. Will most likely be going again later on this year.Paintballing (All Year Round) - My true love! lol - I've been paintballing for about 6 years I think (lost count). Have won a lot of matches, some important ones. (I have many trophys sitting at home, some gold :wink: ). My mates and I have been playing as a team since the begining, so we kick *bottom* lol.Rock Climbing (Summer) - Been rock climbing since I was a little boy. It's a real challenge -but worth the rewards.That's it for the main sports I'm doing at the moment :mrgreen:Let's hear about you guys...

For me.. I like baseball and basketball. once played soccer and dint walk for 3 day cuz this other guy kick me in my leg. Soccer is not for me. But baseball and basketball.....is my thing. :arrow:

I am a big hockey player - been playing since I was 3 years old. I played baseball for 7 years (but I'm stopping now and focusing on hockey), and I play paintball - but I don't get to play as much as I want because paintball is expensive :x

Basque ball from time to time. I used to skateboard some long time ago and I also played at the futbol team of the institute, but left it coz we couldn't get a team 2 years ago