xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Netherlands Section on the forum...

Hey!i've had to translate some posts that some spanish users have posted!!I'm spanish and i also want a spanish support forum!I think if we create alternative language subforums we should make several!Please, comunity spirit!! ;)PS: i'm not going to vote this poll! i want support forums with several languages! what about french, spanish and dutch? And, (why not?) netherlands subforum also?

Maybe is there an sub-forum mod for phpbb??
If so, nazrin could make sub forums, like dutch, spanish, english.

this is also handfull for peoples who cant speak english good, but still wants to help other peoples out...

think about it... you have my vote for it  :wink:

It sounds like a good idea. But then again, that means the admins will have to find new mods who speak specifically that language to moderate that paritcular forum. If all that can be work into this, then I know they will get you guys your own native language forum.

yeah, me too, but it depends on the quantity of work we'd have to do.would it be a complete support forum or some basic solutions?Weah, we're talking about new forums without admin response... :D

is there anyone who knowe's the pm adres of the admin? so i can pm the admin the ask it :D i think it's possible when we make for every "big" language a subforum!

This aint ever gonna happen - ever!! Hahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

Hmm... if nazrin or admin is willing to install 1 little mod, it would help alot of members... i can speak english, dutch and a little bit of german.

I'm into this *BLEEP*... i want to help the peoples who dont know english very well, and have problems with their hosting.

To be fair, eveyone understands English if you shout loud enough and slow enough.I can speak English, French and German. Learning Greek at the moment. Also can speak a bit of Russian

Are you kidding? I think 1 out of 5 of the active people speak dutch. I do, nightwarrior is also from belgium. Even Mr. SpamKing (nareth) comes from the netherlands. And Whizz, but he is gone. So there are enough people, but I still can't see a reason why their should be such a forum. There aren't even enough people on the english forum IMO to make a decent forum.

I'm here sometimes :D

I'd be glad to moderate a dutch subforum if you need me, admin knows my email :(