xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Netherlands Section on the forum...

Hey,My question is: Can you make a netherlands section on your forum? in that section is the language of course netherlands so that the dutch members can speak with each other...

Are you kidding? I think 1 out of 5 of the active people speak dutch. I do, nightwarrior is also from belgium. Even Mr. SpamKing (nareth) comes from the netherlands. And Whizz, but he is gone. So there are enough people, but I still can't see a reason why their should be such a forum. There aren't even enough people on the english forum IMO to make a decent forum.

I dont beleive this will happen as there arent enough moderators that speak dutch to MOD the forum properly

Ja daar moet ik je dus toch even verbeteren... ;)
(yeah, you dont have right here:P

What is possible is an forum with supports... like dutch support, english, spanish orsomething...

It's not a bad idea to have a Dutch section of the forum if there are enough people to support it. The only real problem I can see is English-speaking noobs wandering in, but that shouldn't be a real concern.

Maybe is there an sub-forum mod for phpbb??If so, nazrin could make sub forums, like dutch, spanish, english.this is also handfull for peoples who cant speak english good, but still wants to help other peoples out...think about it... you have my vote for it :wink: