xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squishybear

Job Hunt

omg! ive been in a far city...because i was called for a job. then i had my first exam...which is an aptitude test, then they interviewed me after 2 days. then they called me the next week for another hands-on examination! then... after that another interview! ive been there couple of times... and now im just waiting for their call...if im in for the job. a bit curious if theyll still call me... but i know i did good on the last exam. thats whats bugging me right now!!! i hope theyll call so its worth going on a far place and all their examinations and stuff!!!

yeah it sounds like you went through alot, i know that i had to go through alot of hands on training when i tried to apply for work. Thats alot of exams for just one job but who knows it might be well worth it.

I am sorry to hear what u said...Well,in my opinion,u have to phone the manger and ask him/her directly whether u have passed their exams or not at last...Anyway it is useless for u to wait and tolerate urself,is not it?Take care !Good luck!

well i graduate in 2 moinths and i wil be soon going to teh north (canada for a job) i am in teh video game industry. i sent out appps after apps and still no replies.. i am gonn abe ticked if no one gets back to me.

well buddy...wat u went was quite normal in today's world....even i had to wait for one full day...with tests after tests...and the way they conducted it...it seemed as if it was done manually...so slow and frustating...all my plans were spoiled.My younger brother had come specially to c me and i had to stick around for 10 hours.But i must say that those 10 hours were fruitful as the bosses gave me a job immediately thereafter...there was a guy who stomped out of there....and he wasnt even allowd to apply for next 6 months for dat company...coz of his rash act.So my frnd........just hang on...u will get ur job...its just a waiting game...testing period.Bye,Mohit Vohra

The newspaper will help.That's where I find jobs, you just have to look for one you might like.