xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Constantine - seen it?

It's a very good film even knowing that Keanu Reaves acts there, it's millions times much better than Matrix in my opinion

A million? Haha, don't think so... its not even half as good as the sequils to The Matrix let alone 1,000,000 times better than the original. The first one had depth and intrigue and a real sense of direction. The second didn't (and I still haven't seen the third) but anyway Constantine was just too meandering... too lost... too confused and it tried to do alot of things that it could not do. Another thing to mention though is that it did do a few of things that were very good, and alot of things that were just OK but the ratio to things that were crummy or things that could have been better... its just outweighed. The movie could have been very very good but it settled on being... common.

If the main character wasn't acted by Keanu, the film would be hundred times better for sure. Vin Diesel is much better for those kind of films, look if not at The Cronicles Of Riddick, it was incredibly cool for the kind of movie it was

The Chronicles of Riddick was bad for any sort of movie...

Oh come on it was a piece of watchable entertainment. (Whether or not the storyline was *BLEEP*...it was watchable none the less.) :roll:

Some of the roles were very dead...and the story seemed to be moving in about one hundred different directions without a start to many of the sub-plots or an end for that matter. Confusing if you didn't pay attention at some parts...but like I said. Watchable. ;)

i watched it a few weeks back. it was pretty good. i love the part where satan gave constantine life. haha. it's contradicting. anw i missed the last part. darn!! ;)

If the main character wasn't acted by Keanu, the film would be hundred times better for sure. Vin Diesel is much better for those kind of films, look if not at The Cronicles Of Riddick, it was incredibly cool for the kind of movie it was

i tink constantine turned up to be pretty good cuz of keanu. vin diesel can't make it. ;)

If by "watchable" you mean "you can look at it" then yes, its watchable. But anything else is not an option.

Indeed; as in after football while I relax and let myself wind down for the night. Most likely never see it again as it will always be beat by something close to it on the rental shelf...

Watchable... ;)

it will always be beat by something close to it on the rental shelf...

I like that... no matter what movie is next to it, it'll be not-as-good. I like that alot...

Well, let me put it this way- I watched it once, then watched it again after having some "substances"... :roll: Guess which time was better.

Well, let me put it this way- I watched it once, then watched it again after having some "substances"... :roll:  
Guess which time was better.

wad "substances"?? ;)

I like that... no matter what movie is next to it, it'll be not-as-good. I like that alot...

Glad to be of service... ;)

I'll never get round to renting it again; and I'll never own it. I'll walk into the shop to rent it and see something next to it and go...oh I'll rent this instead.