xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What's your network?

I know that many people are extremely divided over where they get their news, myself included. So I was wondering, from the list, who do you go to for the news?

i didn't vote cuz mine aint on here, im always watching TBS, and i mean ALWAYS, the comedy block starts right when i get home which includes Yes, Dear, Everybody Loves raymond drew carey show and so on.. danggg u guys should watch it ;)

Please read the first post, this is about news, not entertainment. But if you've ever watched Fox News, some of the stuff they say there is so scripted it's entertaining.

Where is Channel 4 news??? The 7 o'clock news is great if you want to watch an indepth news documentary.But BBC is good to. But not as good as C4.

Yes...Channel 4's newsis far superior to all others I've seen. It's in depth and serious. Saying as it's not in the list I'll vote for BBC.No offense to American news stations, but it's way too forced. Same wih a lot of their documentaries on TV.I believe The Simpson's summed it up nicely with "Kent Brockman's Action News" segment. Or one of those "Wildest Police Chases 23" shows, where everything sounds like a trailer for Die Hard 4.

CNN.. 4 me it's still the best info network. i have a few national networks that are good also, but get most news from CNN... wont mention them here because you guys are not that much in to Portuguese :wink: Be Well 8-)