xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Where do you live? Where are you from?

i'm from Poland. it is centre of Europe /i think thay you know where is Europe?  :wink:  /  8)  :D

Yup

I plan on going to poland when I got travelling. I also want to visit Russia.

I'm from Australia... I was planning on going to England on student exchange, but my parents are tight-asses so that's not going to happen :D

This be a spam topic methinks.... Did any one of you read any of the previous posts before posting your post? I'll answer for you since I already know the answer... No. Why would you? Because you really don't know most of these members and you could care less if one is from China while the other is from Greece. And when you post "Hi I'm blah, and I'm from blah", you are just contributing to the terribleness of this topic. I sincerely hope the next person who is about to post here reads my post and posts something to contribute to the conversation. Then again, I'm sure this post will just be buried under the hundreds of more awful posts yet to come.