xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

ragnarok

its a good game. you begin whit a player on lvl 1,a newbie. when you are at lvl 10 you can change to a different job, a class 1 job, like a archer or a sworman(you can change to anothers jobs:acolyte,thief,mage and anothers...). when you are at lvl 40 you can change another time a job, but to a job on class 2 job(hunter, monk, priest, assasin, bard, dancer, crusader, knight and anothers....)...you can join a guild and conquist castels, and anothers guilds can reconquist your castel, so you need to pay to guardians to deffend you castel...and it is not cheap...hehehe.i recomend it to all !!!!! 8) 8) 8)

i played for two months on brazilian bRO and it took over my life.. i made one good friend there, and everyday we stayed up until 5 am looking for items and chatting, and he convinced me to go treat my depression and now i dont play anymore ;)I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse so i could kill smokies in bed before sleep

well it's something to do, click click click, fun for a while but eventually gets boring after you've done almost everything X_X

i think that is hard to become "worring".you can changte job at lvl 100, become novice another time, soy you can start wich more power and skills....

well, I had played it for a little while, i lost interested quite easily. of couse it was on one of those private servers, which always seem to die. anyway, i find that the game is much to repetitive for me and required much time.nevertheless, i wouldnt exactly call it 'the best' however, it is an okay game it burn some time.

This game is really addictive. I'm glad i didnt start paying for the game - finnished when the trial ran out. However i had a very good character. He was a two handed swordie and nearly became a knight. Damn. :DMay go on a private server sometime :(