xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

Gif Animator GA

Has anyone tried it?Is it any good?I don't have PSP or Animation shop and I don't want to download them (last time it took 3 and 1/2 hrs just to download PSP!!!), so I am looking for an alternative.Thanks.

Try gimp 2.0, it's free program about 20 mb simular to photoshop. When you create gif, just put pictures in layers, and save as gif, chse save as animation... that's it... one layer one frame http://www.gimp.org/

gif is more simple to use. Flash is for the Advanced people!!! Weee!Anyway, gif is good because you don't need the macromedia flash player to view it. Furthermore, you can add it into sigs and avatars.But then...Flash is more advanced...so forget about animated .gifs for the time being.

ehm.... what would u think about marcomedia flash??? :) but better.... (and smaller) coffeecup firestarter (downloadable from bearshare, kaazaa, emule or something like that) pretty simple (works with a SIMPLE timeline) and can export to .swf

Speaking about .swf, what is Macromedia Shockwave anyway...Isn't it the same with Flash?And what is up with Macromedia Fireworks...what is it for?Btw, does anyone know the newest version of Adobe Photoshop, its still 7 right?

I reckon my posts the best yeah...lmao Download unFREEze it's a free GIF ANIMATER...its ever so easy to use I used it when I was 8 so that proves my point.The only annoying thing about it is that your seperate gif images have to be saved into different files and you have to drag it into the little space the Program has.As I said its easy peasyGo to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ click on tutorials and then Undernath Programs it saysUnFREEz....It has a short easy tutorial and a link to download it... I...personally don't use it.lmao. I use animation shop pro or photoshop thingy