xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

flight simulator

There is a pilot from a flight simulator community here on this forum! ;) I play it too when I got nothing to do... But now I produce the school paper so... ;)

my father is in love with that he is very good. there are many things out about that game. There is also a system where some ppl are the controllers u fly and they give u details via a radar (software) about what to do depending on where u want to go. The game has really depth. My father plays this since the 1st version with black and orange color lol.

Yeah I have Microsoft Flight simulator 2002, I format my pc and it got erased. now i cant even install is. in 16% it stops. well ima hav to buy a new copy because i like this game, it kinda boreds me a little but when u play online is a new thing. its better :arrow:

Yea i also got 2002 but i got the professional edition. It just has more planes. I want to get FS2004 really bad though. It has a lot more nifty spifty things.

I lvoe the flight simulator. Got my joystick and throtle.....i wish i could fly for real. I still play it, it never gets boring for me, of course im a fan of all games that can keep me busy for a few hours, i dont get bored of games that easily.