xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

music upload?

You can upload it aslong you got the full rights over the music.. If you put something in it from another artist without permission you are not allowed to upload the file ;) You need permission of the artist before you make the file public...

:x :x :!: I've tryed twice to upload my DJ mix of 55 MB.First time I've uploaded whole mix through my FTP client and after that - my website showed only 20 MB of my mix.After that, I've uploaded whole mix again - and it showe only 4MB!!!What's going on..?!Can anyone help me, plssss!

i'm also interested in the maximun file size in this server!and... im testing YouSendIt and it seems to be slow...I only can upload at 180kbps with my 300k/up line

say, midi files from a game are they illegal? Because i saw many sites with midi files and never told they are illegal or something like that...(Midi is like a mp3, but its only the beat u can hear there are no voice, and of course compared to an mp3 he quality is low, but it's also not big, 500kb something like that) :roll: