xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

Question 4 The Guys... ?

Some of my guy friends are shocked that I'm a better gamer than they are. I don't think it irritates so much as perplexes them as to how a girl could beat a game quicker than them. (and yes I am aware of the title of this thread :( )

well yeah theres alot of girls out there that are better than me in arcade games. Some of which if you look at that bnet girls thread i talked to her online and shes pretty good at that game also.

I don't see why we're making a topic based on such.. childish subjects, I mean, girls, and guys are both people. People play games. Thus there isn't really a matter, considering at our current age and time, women are supposedly equal to men.But that's just my opinion.

uhh ... there are alot of girls who play games.. recently there have been so many girl CS clans and gamers.. they are widely popular.. i wonder why.. :( but yeah there are so many now a days

Lol not really, I only know one girl in my clan that is really good, but other wize... not really >< they aren't THAT bad in general but i see a lot of good guys.. sry girls, lol, but we are just the 'main' gamers if you wanna put it that way.. anywayz.. i dont see that many girls play online games that much

I used to know a girl that was really good at Rainbow six and rogue spear. She was awesome. She came pretty close and sometimes beat me in multiplayer. She was good enough if thats what you want to know. I would say she was better than 90% of the people playing the game, but we both played a lot together so we were about even.

Yep.. I used to play the game james bond and i was playing one day and my mom invited some people over and this girl asked if she could play i thought she couldnt even do anything like shoot or nothin but i was wrong we played multiplayer and she whooped me big time....... iv never been beat by a girl in any game.... She teached me a leason lol..

oh man better WOMAN gamer than me... a girl named anna marie is like the mistress of gaming.. she have a super famicom, a n64, a special edition gamecube, even sega dreamcast, x-box, and both ps1 and ps2 she even paint her ps1 PURPLE!?