xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Domain Name With Payed Hosting?

I was wondering if i sign up for one of the following (A, B or C) Plans do i get a Domain name with that or do i have to go and buy a domain name form somewhere else such as;

"Go Daddy"

- https://de.godaddy.com/

So the question is can i get my registered domain name here or do i have to get it else where and then just use it here with one of the plans i get.

I'm still going for Plan C if i can get my domain name here or not.

So this means what, freenukehosting.com does not give out domain names?if not where are the best places to get domain names? i'm not worried on the prices for domains seeing how there per year, go daddy is 8.95 per year whats the best place to get a domain name?

I use hostway.comBut I find the cheapest one is domainsarefree.com. It is not free, however that is their domain name. It is $3.95 per year for the first year. The second year is $8.95. By then you can transfer your domain if you want.

yahoo domains are the best right now i suppose. I just knew that they have such an offer after i registered to the more expensive one.