xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

Most Underrated Artists Underrated

It seems you are just trying to get your post count up high by posting similar threads, ie. "Most underrated artists" and "Most overrated artists".

You could have made your post acctually count by posting your thoughts, but no. You decided to spam.

*reported*

Hmmmm....

CDs currently in my player:

Switchfoot (the CDs before The Beautiful Letdown, they've been a great band for a long time).

Downhere (check out http://www.downhere.com/)...great band

Sixpence (too bad their disbanded but they were good when they were around!)

A Sheep At the Wheel (indie band from Vancouver, Canada...got to see them live when I was there...check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

cheers.

Well, my favorite genre is Industrial so the bands I would list as underrated are going to be just that.1. Throbbing Gristle. The first Industrial band. Founder Genesis P. Orridge coined the term.2. Skinny Puppy. Arguably the most influential in the genre. Trent Reznor even said that without Skinny Puppy there would be no NIN.3. NIN. At this point I would say that Trent is underated. He put the scene on the map after all, and was completely ignored after all he has done for the genre.4. The Doors and The Beatles. Okay, they're not exactly in the Industrial scene nor underrated, but in the scene, the are severely underrated! They produced what I would call Industrial before Genesis coined the term. Just listen to Horse Latitudes and Revolution 9 while considering the Industrial scene. You'll see what I mean!