xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Request Free Hosting

*Domain Name: echo5.vaio-hosting.com

*Username: echo5

*Contact E-Mail: shabeeh92@msn.com

*About: Going to be a site with graphics created by me, such as wallpapers, sigs, avatars, webdesigns, and more. Their will also be a little community where people can post their graphics and get them rated.

*Terms of Service: I Agree To Term Of Service

*Additional Info: Ok Mods, or Admin please read this. When vaio-hosting.com was made into a site of its own couple weeks ago. Like when it was hosted on PHPNUKE or soemthing and it was seperate. Well i requed free hosting their and it was accepted. The domain i asked for was stage9.vaio-hosting.com, it was activated and everything and still is. But when i went to check my PM to see what the password for my accoutn will be, it redirected me back to http://forums.xisto.com/ forums. Then i realized you guys will be taking requests here once again, well my accoutn works but i dont have the password for it. So is it possible that i can get that account back or something? Because i requested for the same domain here again ( vaio-hosting.com/) and the application was rejected because the name was already taken. Well the name was taken by me, i just never got to get my password because we went back to this site from  www.vaio-hosting.com/'s own PHPNUKE forums. So can i please get that domian back? If you have anymore questions just PM me, ill be glad to answere them. BUT IF NOT POSSIBLE TO GET MY OTHER ACCOUNT BACK, JUST SIGN UP echo5.vaio-hosting.com Thanks.